Tuesday 18 February 2020

Pradip Rangole

Pradip Rangole | Brewer @ Biergarten Brewery & Kitchen | Bangalore, India 

1. What was your first brew?
Hefeweizen

2. How did you get this job?
When I'm in last year of graduation at that time I have decided to come to this industry and was very curious about how to make beers and all kind of liquor. So after that, I did masters in brewing from VSI, Pune and I got my first job in Irish Village Brewery, Pune. Since then I am in this industry from last 7 years.
3. What’s your favourite beer that you have brewed?
Raspberry Gose(sour beer)
4. What’s your favourite beer brewed by others?
There are so many breweries making fantastic beers but my favourite is Stout by Toit, Bangalore.

5. Which beer would you like to brew?
IPA

6. What name would you really like to give to a beer, and what type of beer would it be?
I haven't thought about it but I would like to try a pale ale style with single malt, single hop, along with Indian spices & seasonal fruits and the name of that beer Optimus Ale.

7. What’s your favourite beer style?
IPA
8. What’s your favourite hop variety?
Amarillo

9. What’s your favourite malt or Malt variety?
Chocolate Wheat
10. Which do you prefer – draught, bottle or cans?
All of them

No comments:

Post a Comment