Monday 27 January 2020

Abhi Korake-Patil



Abhi Korake Patil – Brewer, Hyderabad




1. What was your first brew?
German wheat (hefe) on my first job. 
2. How did you get this job?
After my masters in wine brewing alcohol technology. I got the job in IMFL liquor industry after some time on my friend Abhisekh told me about this job vacancy about assistant brewer in Hyderabad. I joined here and started working as an assistant brewer. That's how my brewing industry journey started.
3. What’s your favourite beer that you have brewed?
Rice lager is my favourite beer, and I love to brew this beer. Because I love to play with Indian adjuncts in brewing like rice, row wheat, and in rice, lager gatting proper the aroma, the flavour of rice and rich crispiness. It's clear and we'll carbonated lager. 
4. What’s your favourite beer brewed by others?
I enjoy having beers brewed by others, but one of my favorites is Eight Finger Eddie from Goa brewing company. It's well balanced IPA , less bitter and great hoppy character.

5. Which beer would you like to brew?
 I would love to brew basic IPA

6. What name would you really like to give to a beer, and what type of beer would it be?
"Game of hope"  It would be IPA, with an infusion of various types of hops and dry-hopped also. Overall it's game of hops and speed happiness.

7. What’s your favourite beer style?
Indian pale ale and lagers. 
8. What’s your favourite hop variety?
Citra and Mosaic 

9. What’s your favourite malt variety?
Roasted barley 
10. Which do you prefer – draught, bottle or cans?
Cans

No comments:

Post a Comment