Tuesday 18 February 2020

Dr. Ashtavinayak Paradh


Dr Ashtavinayak Paradh | Co-Founder and Chief Brewer | Goa Brewing Co. 
 


1. What was your first brew?
Hefeweizen

2. How did you get this job?
Mostly due to my academic credentials, I studied brewing during my Masters, later continued my research in Brewing during my PhD, after coming back to India, I started teaching brewing at VSI and now I am a Co-Founder at Goa Brewing Co. 
3. What’s your favourite beer that you have brewed?
Eight Finger Eddie 
4. What’s your favourite beer brewed by others?
Karvanda Gose by Doolally and Beach Shack IPA by Arbor Brewing Company

5. Which beer would you like to brew?
Currently, I am focusing on Alcohol-Free Beer

6. What’s your favourite beer style?
India Pale Ale
7. What’s your favourite hop variety?
Amarillo

8. What’s your favourite malt or Malt variety?
Carahell from Weyermann Malting Company 
9. Which do you prefer – draught, bottle or cans?
I prefer a good beer irrespective of the packaging 

No comments:

Post a Comment